Here are 5 Effective Ways to get rid of skinny fat:
- Think Muscle. Think Heavy-weights. You need to really push hard in the gym and focus on rep range 5–7. This creates the most muscular tension and builds the most muscle. Sure there is a volume range that you need to focus on every week for every body part. Do less and you risk not building enough, do more, you risk overtraining and therefore more cortisol levels and more belly fat!
- You need to cycle between being in a caloric deficit and caloric maintenance until your body fat is less than 15%. Does that mean you can gain muscle while being in a caloric deficit? YES….Learn more.
- Compound lifts over isolated. Free weights over machines.
- A very high protein diet is not the answer. Complex carbs and healthy fats are EQUALLY important and so are all micronutrients you get from veggies. So load them up with every meal like I do.
- Sleep. Sleep for 8 hours per night. Take small 10–20 min power naps few times a day if neeDon’t Dont skimp on this. Develop a sleeping schedule and try and stick to it.